Uttergloss Hootenanny

Do not forget to *enjoy* the *sauce*!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday 24blogging

Unlike some other people, I don't think that Data Mining is going to be the 5th season's major motif. My guess, just from the first four hours, is that it will be kidnapping and hostages this year around, although I could be wrong. It took a lot longer than 4 hours for season three's suicide motif to emerge and it was the strongest theme of any season so far.

Back when season 4 was ending, my own idea for 'what to do next', involved an evil twin Jack Bauer, which is what I suspect that they're heading for this year. Be more fun than doctored surveilance video, at least. Although my own idea had Jack doing more and more and more extreme and eventually outright evil stuff during the first four hours, and then have the last scene reveal the real Jack locked away in a Chinese prison...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home